Out of SeriesEdit
- His Chirp counterpart is Chirp because they both used to get words out of order.
- His Bugs and Daffy counterpart is Bugs because they both are topsy-turvy.
- His Looney Tunes counterpart is Foghorn Leghorn because they both tend to get attention.
- His Road Rovers counterpart is Hunter because they both are jolly.
- His Stitch! counterpart is Topsy-Turvy both because they both have the same name and makes things topsy-turvy.
- His Alphabet Castle counterpart is Gobbledygook the Talking Turkey because they get their words mixed up.
- His Tweenies counterpart is Jake because they are both orange and get words mixed-up.
- His Star Wars counterpart is Yoda because they both get words out of order.
- His Thomas and Friends counterpart is Toad because they both go backwards
- His Final Fight counterpart is Sodom because they speak Topsy-Turvy.
- His Pokémon counterpart is Palkia because they turn things upside down.
- His Wayside counterpart is Jon because they turn things upside down.
- His The Amazing World Of Gumball counterpart is Juke because they both don't speak correctly.
- His Blaze and the Monster Machines counterpart is Stripes because they are both orange.
- His Sesame Street counterpart is Grover because they are both topsy-turvy.
- His Tiny Toon Adventures counterpart is Fifi La Fume because they are both topsy-turvy.
- His Sonic the Hedgehog counterpart is Dr. Eggman because they are both topsy-turvy.
- His TUGS counterpart is The Goods Engine because they are both topsy-turvy.
- His Garfield counterpart Garfield is Odie because they are both topsy-turvy.
- Lumpy (Happy Tree Friends; both are Topsy-turvy with upside down appearance)
- Bomb (Inanimate Insanity, both don't speak correctly)
- Peridot (Steven Universe, both make things topsy-turvy)
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, both make things topsy-turvy)
- Topsy (Topsy and Tim, both have "Topsy" in their names)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.